Mathew has been a partner since 2003 and the Principal since 2006.
He holds a Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management and is a qualified Chartered Accountant. He is a registered tax agent, registered company auditor, superannuation fund auditor as well as holding a restricted financial service licence.
He focuses on building and developing strong client relationships with the objective of becoming a key person in their management team. “It is all about understanding a clients’ business and personal goals and then agreeing on a strategy to achieve the clients goals.”
He provides business and financial management, tax and auditing services to clients across many varied industries including medical and dental practitioners, specialist doctors, road transport, harbour cruising, kitchen manufacture and installation, building construction and management and the retail industry.
His strengths are in advising on structures, tax planning, compliance and strategic planning. He also has extensive experience in business forecasting, assisting with the purchase and sale of businesses, financial and management accounting.
With the personal experience and responsibility for ensuring the running of a small business, Mathew takes great satisfaction in seeing clients and their businesses grow as a result of the collaborative partnership with the client.
Contact Mathew on email@example.com or on (02) 9680 8600.
QUALIFICATIONS & REGISTRATIONS
- Bachelor of Commerce (First Class Honours) from the University of Madras;
- Post Graduate Diploma of Financial Management from the University of New England;
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning from FINSIA ;
- Chartered Accountant – Australia & New Zealand (October 1993);
- Chartered Accountant – India (June 1986)
- Registration as Tax Agent (1994);
- Registered Company Auditor (1993);
- Registration as Self Managed Superannuation Fund Auditor (April 2013)